This site accompanies Herman Lelieveldt and Sebastiaan Princen’s Politics of the European Union textbook, published by Cambridge University Press. The major goal of this site is to provide you with some tools to better understand the EU’s actual operation and hence apply the insights from the book. There are several ways to do so:
- Navigating the EU exercises: these exercises build upon the readings in every chapter and invite you to further explore questions in an interactive fashion.
- Links to scholarly journals: these help you locate recent scholarly work on the EU and allow you to subscribe to RSS feeds.
- Links to websites: these list the links as they are given in each of the book chapters, so you do not have to type them in manually.
- Flashcards for keywords: Test your knowledge of the book’s keywords online or download them to your Ipod/Iphone/Ipad.
- Please note that we are currently updating this site’s contents with a view to the 3d edition of the book which will be published early summer 2023. For this reason some exercises may not be available or fully functional at times.
Please feel free to submit questions and comments here.
Note that the contents of this website is copyrighted.